I had no idea it was this easy!! and I will never buy fake processed whipped cream again. Neither will you after you read this post.
- Chill metal bowl and mixer blades in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Pour 1 c heavy cream in bowl with 3 T sugar and 1 t vanilla extract. (Whole milk will not work.)
- Mix on medium speed till cream thickens.
Just keep mixing... Just keep mixing...
- You have to be careful not to over whisk... or you will shift from whipped cream to butter...
- The best tip I have is that the cream will shift from glossy to matte. When soft peaks form and the shine is gone, stop the mixer.