- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice your vegetables and layer over 1/2 can of diced tomatoes in a baking pan.
- I sliced 3 potatoes, 2 zucchini, 1 onion, 2 green onions and 2 carrots.
- Drizzle each layer with oil.
- On top layer use seasonings: 4 crushed garlic cloves, cumin, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- I finished dish with the remaining diced tomatoes but I wish I had added a can of tomato sauce and a tsp of sugar. The dish needed a bit more flavor.
- Add 1/4 c water and keep an eye on dish to add more if needed so it doesn't dry out.
|Sliced potatoes over diced tomatoes.|
|Layer vegetables and drizzle oil.|
|Lots of layers|
|Top with diced tomatoes or tomato sauce.|