Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dinner and Palm Sunday Cross Making




I never had any luck with baked veggies till recently.  The oven was never hot enough.  Yet, I thought I'd try it one more time.

I cut up eggplant, potatoes, zucchini, onions, garlic. Poured in a can of diced tomatoes, and a ton of oil. Sprinkled oregano, salt and a touch of cumin.

Slid it into a 450 degree oven and I waited.



It was looking pretty good... but it wasn't cooking fast enough, so I hiked the temp to broil and planned to get back to it.

Then I remembered I wanted to make this video on PALM FOLDING.


 

And then I remembered my dinner!!!!  
 
 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Been there; done that. Still chuckling.... :)

Vassi said...

My husband came home and said, "Wow, it looks better in the picture."

And my dear son said, "Oh no! Now what are you going to eat?" He was so worried for me. :)