Tuesday, April 09, 2013

When Something is Missing, a Supplement isn't Cheating.

As I've mentioned before, we are half way through Lent.  I don't know about you, but it's starting to get to me.  Yes, it's true.  Yesterday started out okay,  but by the evening I was not quite myself. I was irritable, frustrated, and even a bit anxious.  Well, that's not so far from norm, but as the after school chaos crept into my quiet home I realized I hadn't been taking my vitamins in a while.  Now, I am not a physician, nor do I play one on TV, but I am pretty sure that when we fast if we don't eat all of our nutrients in plant based foods we need to supplement our diet with vitamins. 
 
 
 

 
  
What vitamins should you take?  My lawyers tell me I have no authority to recommend a brand or type.  You will have to figure it out for yourself. Just be sure you get what you need to stay healthy. 
 
Have a safe and healthy Lent!
 
 
 

No comments: